Your inner beauty is your best
virtue; your external beauty is
our best motivation!
About Dr. Semantha Chia
Dr. Semantha Chia joined Sliq Clinic in year 2016. Prior to that she had completed her government training and service in various departments in hospitals in Peninsula and Borneo. She had served in the Accident and Emergency Department, Psychiatry Department and Palliative Care Unit. She believes in gradual and natural attainment of beauty, but most importantly the patient needs to feel comfortable in experiencing the process and transition.
Her special interests in Aesthetic Medicine include Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) and Laser treatments. In addition, she also practises Bio-Identical Hormonal Replacement Therapy (BHRT) especially for postmenopausal women. She has attended various Aesthetic seminars, hands-on workshops and conferences both locally and internationally.
Her friendly personality and gentle approach are the main qualities that her patient appreciate. She is currently working at both PJ and KL branches of Sliq Clinic.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) from Manipal Academy of Higher Education
– Melaka Manipal Medical College [Year 2009].
- House Office and Medical Officer of Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang as well as Hospital Tawau, Sabah [Years 2009 to 2015].
- Certificate and Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine [Years 2017 and 2019].
- Certificates in Bio-Identical Hormonal Replacement Therapy (BHRT-USA) [Year 2018].
- Member of Malaysian Medical Association (MMA)
- Member of American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM)
Want to make booking or have an enquiry?
Contact us or simply book an appointment with our doctor today.